|Farm:||Ninety Plus Gesha Estates|
|Location:||Silla de Pando, Volcan, Republic of Panama|
|Terroir:||Rich volcanic soil, only 400-500 years old|
|Elevation:||1,500-1,700 meters above sea level|
|Drying Style:||Dried in Cherry|
Exclusive Coffees are crafted in 5 kg batches by Founder and Steward of Taste Joseph Brodsky and the Ninety Plus Innovation Team. Once the deposit has been made for the exclusive coffee on our website, we will proceed to schedule a zoom call with you to discuss preferences in developing your custom flavor profile. Our team will then hand-make 5 versions of your desired flavor profile. After these 5 custom batches have been processed, we will send samples of each version. Once your final choice is made (by no later than May 15), the balance payment is due, and your exclusive coffee will ship to you.
Summary of Steps:
- The size of custom Exclusive Coffee is 5 kg, priced at $2,000/kg.
- A non-refundable deposit of $2,500 per Exclusive Coffee is paid by the customer.
- An invite is sent for a Zoom call with Ninety Plus Founder & Steward of Taste, Joseph Brodsky, and our Innovation Team to discuss desired flavor profile of the custom Exclusive Coffee.
- 5 different versions of the custom Exclusive Coffee are created.
- When ready (approx second half of April) customer receives a box with 5 Exclusive Coffee options (5x50g Roasted and 5x100g Unroasted).
- Customer selects one of 5 options to be their Exclusive Coffee (should none of 5 options be selected, the customer may apply the deposit to another purchase).
- Balance payment is made by no later than 15th of May, 2021, and Exclusive Coffee ships to the customer.
** Orders must be received by March 15th **
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMS REGULATIONS
Each country's port-of-entry Customs Authorities have importing regulations that are outside our knowledge and control. Please be aware that there might be importing fees and taxes according to each country's regulations. Importer is responsible for those charges entirely.